Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Captivating district views from Embassy Tower - north facing
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
This brand new 2 bedroom apartment in the magnificent Embassy Tower St Leonards presents savvy buyers with an opportunity to enjoy quiet serenity coupled with absolute convenience. Boasting generous proportions and high quality, low maintenance finishes, this luxury residence has two expansive north facing terraces that provide a glamorous environment for alfresco entertaining or simply enjoying the expansive district views. Located in one of the North Shore's most central and convenient locations, this apartment is ideal for those seeking exclusive living with convenience at their fingertips.
- 25th floor, north facing, floor to ceiling windows maximise natural light throughout
- Two spacious terraces from which to enjoy the inspiring view
- Gourmet kitchen with Miele appliances and semi-integrated F&P refrigerator
- Master suite with walk in robe and deluxe ensuite, internal laundry
- 3-minute walk to St Leonards station and easy access to RNSH
- Greenwich Public and Hunters Hill High School catchment zones
- Easy stroll to vibrant Crows Nest dining precinct, short drive to Balmoral Beach
- Close to abundant local green space including Balls Head and Berry Island reserve, ideal for leisurely outings and picnics
- Unit size approx. 89 sqm + parking, expected completion date end of 2018
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.