Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Free standing home, Tranquil easy living oasis, perfect convenience
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Ideal for down-sizers or young couples who will love the leafy environment - yet just 12 mins walk to Chatswood rail and shops or the young family with children at Chatswood primary or High School - just 5 mins walk. Set back from the road, the property is bordered by native parkland which seems to extend its easy-care gardens into one big backyard - quiet and private. The home has been cleverly renovated for style and comfort providing an easy-living single level floorplan with a seamless flow between inside and out. Perfect for young families, busy executives or downsizers to discover a lifestyle of peace and convenience.
- Renovated throughout, smart contemporary floorboards
- Every room enjoys the natural beauty of the setting
- Spacious lounge with reverse cycle a/c and gas point
- Stone topped gas kitchen, fine European appliances
- Generous dining, wall of bi-folds opens onto deck overlooking bushland reserve
- Easy care fenced gardens including artificial lawn areas
- Three spacious bedrooms all fitted with built-in robes
- Master with built-in and walk-in robes, a/c and ensuite
- Internal laundry; large double carport with storage
- Access to the River to Rail tracks at the back door
- Chatswood Public and Chatswood High School catchment
- Access via Centennial Avenue or Fullers Road
Further information available at: www.rwayrealtychatswood.com.au
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.